Drug And Alcohol Support Anyone Know Of Any Good Support Groups For Family Members Of Drug/alcohol Addicts?

Anyone know of any good support groups for family members of drug/alcohol addicts? - drug and alcohol support

I'm 19 and I'm trying to deal with my parents and siblings, friends and drug addiction and alcoholism tired. I changed my home, just that everyone I've lived with drug addicts to find. I can not get out, and I was in jail, because their problems! I do not know what I do now. They will not help and I'm at the end of my chain! I am looking for a group who can not find someone in trouble, and help you help me. I also would like to answer two questions, whether in a group or two, but I need help. I can not find anything on the Internet or anything. I'm looking for groups in Arkansas, where they can find. Thank you in advance for your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment