Dry Hair Weave Ethnic Hair: How Long Should I Keep A Sewn In Hair Weave In My Hair?

Ethnic Hair: How long should I keep a sewn in hair weave in my hair? - dry hair weave

I have a weave Board in early September. I bone sensational style yaki right, and I wanted to know how long I was always the extensions in your hair.
So I usually straighten my hair, but I try to often, because I learned that it is very weak after repeated use of straighteners. Is it better to alternate between the hair extensions and straightening hair?

My hair is curly and the man gets really dry. I'm trying ways to find my hair more manageable and healthy. Is it possible for my hair type? What products should I use for my hair?

2 comments:

Kara said...

Depending on how you take care of your fabric, you should be able to keep it for 6-8 weeks. If you feel that you will update the material, you can go to a stylist for his strict style and washed / weaving.

It is possible that your type of hair to be manageable and healthy, but it depends on you, and how to take you and your hair. Start with plenty of food, clean drinking water and exercise.

As for the hair wash and condition once a week. Enter treatments with hot oil and deep conditioning for these packaging alternatives, with hot oil and deep into next week week. They are also protein treatments or the week before or weeks after you relax your hair. Your stylist may be able to do for you for an additional $ 10 - $ 20. Get your dead and end trimmed (about 1 / 8 inch) each time you a sedative. Use as little as possible because blowdry curlers and heat can be harmful if improperly used. Do not use products with alcohol (or isopropanol), because it dries. This means that sTaying far and spray paint. Brightness oil though. Stay away from oil as much as possible, because it clogs the pores of the scalp. Other than that, you use, what products work for you. Elasta QP, Dudley, Keracare, Mizani, cream of nature, movements and lines of Paul Mitchell products are good, but not necessarily limited to these lines. These are only the most popular brands for African American hair.

You can choose between relaxing and tissues. The rest will be clear style and dealing with your hair.

Hope this helps.

TexasBlu... said...

Fabric 2-3 months with proper maintenance ... Wash every 1-2 weeks, you can do your stylist if it does not dry properly woven, it can mold. It is possible with your hair ... My hair needs a lot of moisture ... Check out these websites ....

Post a Comment