Blueprints Sub Box Dimensions For A Ported 12" Fi SSD Sub Box?

Dimensions for a ported 12" Fi SSD Sub Box? - blueprints sub box

I have a 12 "Fi SSD and want to stand in a box implementation. Recommended size is 1.8-2.5 Everyone has plans for cutting a box with 2.0 cubic feet tuned to 33 Hz to pay? Please give me information on all areas , my friend told me about the plan on-line applications, but can not find something to do what he wants. I would just cut all the dimensions of the box of 2.0 cubic feet to 33 Hz probably want it to be high (16 ) xWidth (20) xDepth (15) supports set 3 / 4 ". This is about 2096 cubic meters, if this is true, what port size and dimensions must be set to 33Hz. You can change the other dimensions, but the depth is more or custom fit my Tacoma extra cab.

0 comments:

Post a Comment