Closet For Slanted Ceiling My Room Is Too Small And I Have Too Much Furniture - Storage Ideas?

My room is too small and I have too much furniture - Storage ideas? - closet for slanted ceiling

I want to look bigger without getting rid of something. We have a basement or attic, is something put in my room, just slightly bigger than my grandmother's foot in the closet.

My furniture:

Double
Bedside
Porta CD (the size of a small library)
Desktop
Stools
2 archivador
Dresser
Table (where I keep school books and other things)
2 tablets
Kitty Litterbox
Chair

The room is very small ... No closet (if there clothes all over) over the place, and sloping ceilings, so it can not have shelves. I have a pile of boxes stacked around the place homeless many things to chance.

I need an attractive storage solutions, will not my room like asmaller. In any event, I and the need to find a place for him. I know it sounds like you need to get rid of certain things, but in fact almost anything to use what I have.

I have lived here for 7 years, but I'm tired of the confusion and the fact that I do not have enough space.

Please help!

5 comments:

azunza said...

Hello,

You might want to try with the site. Applies only to the people in the small rooms and even a section of the question for the visitors, for help in situations such as write yours.

However, I would recommend that are more specific about the details, such as the provision of photos that can show how your room or in a factory, or simply by inputting their dimensions.

Furniture for small spaces
http://www.furniture-for-small-spaces.co ...

Allergic To Eggs said...

I mean, our best wishes cuz it sounds really difficult. Here's a site that may give some ideas? http://www.shopgetorganized.com

pebblesp... said...

Maybe try to build a loft bed with style .. You can go online to plan and about 200 million euros suppliers have his bed until more .. You can under the bed to use as an office area, living room, or put in a place of her dresser. It is very popular in colleges or universities. If this is not an option you can go for a bed that rises from her bed 7.12 inches and can be seasonal clothing, bedding, etc. to save. under the bed. You can slowly move through their property and let things that you rarely use ... Or they donate to charity. Burn your CD into your computer / ipod, etc. .. Getting rid of CD's / .. If case you lose to keep the CD case and put them in the logical case. This saves you a lot of space .. We have 4-5 "Books"they take up much less space, then CD's, DVD's, etc ... If you can hear on your computer, kill them or just keep really burned ... Good luck

Carole Q said...

They paid tribute to the bed and tried to additional articles.
Pile some of the furniture.
Stack of filing, provided that the two doors, each 4th
or workbooks side by side with a shelf books about them.
Perhaps increase the desktop somthing a little and stand on one side.

Debra M said...

OK, you are completely organized. All leave the room. Back to bed. Now you can store under the bed to buy Tupperware, you can put your clothes in every season that passes under the bed, sat in a box and label. The night table, desk, chair, chest of drawers. Back. You lose the table and put books on the table where they belong. The two file cabinets to keep? It is necessary to determine whether they are really necessary or not. If they really dress or important documents? You need both? The shelves can be stacked on each other? Do you really need all the books, or you can create a space for your books that have no space on your desk, right? Kitty Litterbox why the bedroom? Are there any other room in the housefor them? It must be in the basement, or near the rear door. Or the bottom of a cabinet to remain open for them .... President, is it really necessary? I hope I was some help.

Post a Comment